The Central Okanagan Foundation is pleased to share that we will be releasing a Vital Signs report for 2023. Vital Signs uses local knowledge to measure the vitality of a community and support action towards improving collective quality of life. The data is used to support evidence-based solutions to improve the quality of life at the community level.
We need you to share your experiences of life in the Central Okanagan through a short survey!
- Direct Link: Central Okanagan Vital Signs Survey 2023 (surveymonkey.com)
- 35 questions
- 10 minutes to complete
- Open until April 17, 2023
- Anonymous, no name or identifying information collected
- Survey results will be aggregated and shared in the upcoming Central Okanagan Vital Signs report, to be published in Fall 2023.
- Respondents will be entered to win one of 5, $100 gift certificates